You can buy different stamp images that slide onto the same wooden stamp base (of the same size). See Stamp Kit product which is supplied with the wooden base.
Available in 7 different sizes: 15mm x 15mm | 15mm x 30mm | 15mm x 60mm | 30mm x 30mm | 30mm x 60mm | 45mm x 45mm | 45mm x 90mm
Ink colours: Black | Blue | Ash Blue | Purple | Magenta | Red | Ask Pink | Brown | Yellow | Green
Inking the stamp
- Place the wooden stamp base onto a flat, level work surface, with the stamp image facing upwards.
- Apply ink on top of the lines you want to ink.
- Wait for about five to ten minutes (depending on the stamp design) to give the ink a chance to absorb into the stamp.
- You can use multiple colours on a single stamp. However, if you do, be sure to provide space between different text and illustration items to ensure that two different colours of ink don’t become mixed together.
- Use a scrap piece of paper to test the stamp. Make several impressions to ensure excess ink is removed from the stamp.
- Additional ink can be applied as needed.