Customised with your name.
Size: 45mm x 45mm
Ink colours: Black | Blue | Ash Blue | Purple | Magenta | Red | Ask Pink | Brown | Yellow | Green
Inking the stamp
- Place the wooden stamp base onto a flat, level work surface, with the stamp image facing upwards.
- Apply ink on top of the lines you want to ink.
- Wait for about five to ten minutes (depending on the stamp design) to give the ink a chance to absorb into the stamp.
- You can use multiple colours on a single stamp. However, if you do, be sure to provide space between different text and illustration items to ensure that two different colours of ink don’t become mixed together.
- Use a scrap piece of paper to test the stamp. Make several impressions to ensure excess ink is removed from the stamp.
- Additional ink can be applied as needed.